- command line
- The terminal or console window where you type commands.
- Command Prompt
- On Windows, this is the application where commands are typed into
a window for execution.
- The package manager for Anaconda.
- Refers to the configuration files and process.
- A kernel provides programming language support in Jupyter. IPython is
the default kernel. Additional kernels include R, Julia, and many more.
- Notebook Dashboard
- The notebook user interface which shows a list of the notebooks, files,
and subdirectories in the directory where the notebook server is
- Python package manager.
- Not available in Jupyter. In IPython 3, profiles are collections of
configuration and runtime files.
- A window used to type in commands to be executed (Linux and OS X).
- A user interface component, similar to a plugin, that allows customized
input, such as a slider.